Saturday, October 8, 2011

That's the Way It is...

It's 4:00 AM now. I have a tut in four hours and most probably will have a test in it.
I decide to play one last game of FIFA and actually study and go without sleeping for that tut.
And then I sleep.

It's 2:00 PM now and I finally wake up. I'm hungry.
The mess is three floors and a whole hostel away.
My last meal, a Cheese Schezwan Masala Dosa was 12 hours back.
And I fall asleep again.

It's 5:00 PM. I'm hungry enough to get up.
I see the laundry bag full and I think, should I go eat first or should I go to the ShopCo first?
I'm running out of clothes.
I skip the ShopCo.
I have a Cheeze Wada Pav.

It's 9:00 PM. I've been on DC for a while now.
I think about having dinner.
The mess is three floors and a whole hostel away.
I continue spamming on mainchat.

It's 1:00 AM. I make it to the night canteen.
Its Cheese Schezwan Masala Dosa time.
Drowned with a few Lime juices.
And I get back for an energetic game of football.
I play FIFA on my laptop.

It's 4:00 AM now. I have a tut in four hours...
And I take lite...

3 comments:

  1. I can relate to being too lazy to go to the mess! I usually tell myself that it's not worth it anyway:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't procrastination the most awesome thing ever?
    I didn't know you blogged.

    http://rm-bored.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah man, had this page for a while, have been active only recently...

    ReplyDelete