I love disasters.
Something about them is very exciting.
The loss they cause is definitely saddening yet, they make me love nature even more.
Here are my top favorite disasters:
1. Tornadoes, they're lean, mean, dangerous and sexy.
The winds can reach up to 400kmph
and they can suck things just as good as gravity.
I wanna go to Tornado Alley, USA!
2. Cyclones/Hurricanes/Typhoons, the biggest, meanest and craziest thunderstorm around.
Katrina, Wilma, Irene, Wilma, Phyan, etc.
Given that they are usually named after women, it isn't surprising that they pack some real appeal.
3. Earthquakes, Shake things up and bring em' down.
Everyone likes a good shake!
Tectonic plates are the biggest, dynamic jigsaw puzzles around. Oh boy!
4. Avalanches, They're fast and cold. Flash freeze.
The only other (and worse) colder way to die is a Liquid Nitrogen bath.
5. Tsunamis, No one is surfing on this baby.
These are caused by #3 on the list.
Talk about a clean wash.
6. Fire, Because, burning stuff is cool.
There is something really cool about the earth spewing
molten rock and metal onto the surface, while shooting toxic
pollutants into the atmosphere, which could stay there for years
and cause weather changes globally.
I dislike floods though. They're dirty and gooey and take an awful lot of time.
[PS- Now is when you suggest, "Dude, You should see someone!"]